
贵妃麻辣烫
Really good Sichuan.
真正好吃的川味Pick Your Ingredients. Choose Your Broth. We'll Make It Perfect.
选食材,挑汤底,我们现煮现做
Seven Signature Broths
七道招牌汤底Seven broths, 120+ ingredients. Pick your base, build your bowl.
Signature Ma La Tang
招牌麻辣烫
Our flagship — fiery crimson broth with Hanyuan peppercorns, dried chilies, and twelve-hour bone stock.
我们的招牌——火红麻辣汤底,配以汉源花椒、干辣椒和十二小时熬制的骨汤
Meat & Veg, Same Price.
$13.99/lb — every ingredient, one price. In-store we weigh your bowl by the pound; online we scoop standard portions for pickup.
Build Your Bowl开始选餐How It Works
如何点餐
Malatang: build your own bowl — pick your ingredients, we simmer them in the broth you choose.
1Select
Browse 120+ fresh ingredients displayed buffet-style. Take your tray, pick what speaks to you.
120多种新鲜食材自助展示,拿好托盘,挑选你喜欢的
2Customize
Choose your broth — from soul-warming to fire-roasted. Pick your spice level. Make it yours.
选择汤底——从暖心清汤到火辣红汤,挑选辣度,按你口味来
3Weigh
We weigh your selections at the register. You pay by weight — $13.99/lb (roughly $3.08 per 100g).
在收银台称重结算,按重量计价——$13.99/磅(约$3.08/100g)
4Savor
We cook it fresh to order in your chosen broth. Hot, numbing, perfectly balanced. Enjoy.
我们用你选的汤底现煮现做,麻辣鲜香,享受美味
What Our Guests Say食客好评
First time trying this malatang spot and it was great! Like other reviewers mentioned, it's ran by a friendly family and was very sweet to my daughters. They even offered toy figurines. The prices were better compared to other malatang spots. The food is very flavorful with fresh ingredients. The atmosphere is clean.
Rewards
Why Order Direct?
为什么直接点餐?
Skip the delivery apps. Same food, honest prices — and earn rewards every time you order.
不走外卖平台,同样的美食,实在的价格——每次下单都能攒积分
Earn With Every Order
每单攒积分Collect 10 points for every dollar you spend. A loaded malatang bowl earns nearly 300 points toward your next reward.
每消费$1获得10积分,一碗料足的麻辣烫就能攒近300积分兑换下次奖励
Pay What It Actually Costs
只付实际价格No delivery app markups, no hidden service fees. The price on our menu is the price you pay.
没有外卖平台加价,没有隐藏服务费,菜单上的价格就是你付的价格
Keep Our Kitchen Running
支持我们的厨房When you order direct, more of your money goes to our ingredients, our cooks, and your food.
直接下单,更多的钱用在食材、厨师和你的餐食上
10 points per $1 spent · 50 welcome bonus points · Redeem from 200 points
每$1消费获10积分 · 新用户赠50积分 · 200积分起可兑换
Ready to Taste the Difference?
准备好品尝不一样的味道了吗?Order direct. Honest prices, twelve-hour broth, and rewards with every meal.
直接点餐,实在价格,十二小时熬制的汤底,每餐都有积分